There are a few upcoming new release from Guerlain Summer 2013 that I’m looking forward to. The one product that caught my eye immediately is this Beauty Booster or it’s long name Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30 – PA+++. It is clever for Guerlain not to name this BB Cream but instead given a more sophisticated name; Beauty Booster.
This BB Beauty Booster is the new and latest addition to Lingerie de Peau line. The weather lately is so hot that we need a better formula makeup. BB Beauty Booster is just that. It’s lightweight, gives a feeling of freshness while creating a perfect flawless complexion. Besides that it is also hydrating and offeres a SPF30 PA+++ protection and evennes.
5-in-1 flawless complexion
Lingerie de Peau’s star complex – Bio-Fusion micro-mesh delivering a multiple action that reveal a natural skin perfection.
- Hydrate – formula is enriched in hyaluronic acid, which helps to dramatically plump up the skin.
- Provide a second skin effect with silk and linen – combining complementary qualities while implementing veil of perfection onto the skin surface. The natural silk softness will covers the skin in a voluptuous comfort and enhance radiance. Linen help to refine skin texture so skin thus creating a velvety finish.
- Evening skin with exceptional sheer result that matches skin tone perfectly with pigments that are chosen by Guerlain research. The fine texture and color harmony fuse and melts onto skin surface.
- SPF 30 PA+++ protection – safeguarding skin’s beauty and youthful appearance.
- Freshen with light skin-fusion texture.
Guerlain claimed that this BB Beauty Booster is gentle, ultra-fine, non-oily and glides on easily. It is said that the texture matches as skin care cream. It is also able to even out the skin tone and complexion while smoothes the skin, blurs blemishes and gives natural, perfect flawless finishing. It comes in two shades unfortunately – light and medium which I find a bit tricky for those that are either in between.