Last Friday was the 4th day since SK-II Pitera™ House was strategically setup at The Square @ Publika Shopping Gallery. It is also the media launch day and I was there to be a part of this first-of-its kind setup as well as to give you a quick tour around the Pitera™ House.
This quick tour would be more on photos than words as I’ve already posted up all about the Pitera™ House at this link. Do click on the link because I’m giving away FIVE (5) SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 75ml worth RM229 each. You only have three more days to participate. If not, I will be going home with all five bottles of the miracle water myself! *yummy*
Enjoy the ‘virtual’ tour! 🙂
What exactly is Pitera™ House about? Well, SK-II revealed that women have the power to determine the fate of their skin while having lasting crystal clear skin for many years to come with Facial Treatment Essence through its latest ground-breaking Skin Destiny Study. This study are now being showcased at the pop-up Pitera™ House. The theme is none other than #ChangeDestiny.
Do locate the SK-II ladies for this pop quiz card. Once completed with all correct answers, you will be handed a mystery gift at the exit 😉
Hint: Super easy questions with answers all over the wall!
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence penetration demo. I’ve blogged about this demo before at this link.
Right in the middle of the Pitera™ House, there is a space for customers to get their Magic Ring skin check. Product purchase is also available on the spot. You can refer to this link for what to expect from Magic Ring test 🙂
Pitera™ House was launched by Nicolas de La Giroday, Country CEO for Procter & Gamble Singapore and Malaysia, accompanied by SK-II Malaysia Brand Ambassador Fauziah Latiff, loyal users Carla Soong and Shir Chong.
Fauziah Latiff, SK-II Malaysia Brand Ambassador.
SK-II loyal user, Carla Soong.
Another SK-II loyal user is none other than Shir Chong.
There is also #ChangeDestiny Mini Concert at the launch but I left after Malaysian contemporary jazz singer, Atilia Haron sang six wonderful, relaxing songs.
SK-II Pitera™ House will be located at The Square @ Publika Shopping Gallery from 7th until 14th October 2014. You will get the first-of-its kind opportunity to tour around the house, complimentary Magic Ring skin check and also take part in ‘Selfie’ contest specially for Street Love readers as well as Street Love Instagram followers.
Here are the Selfie contest details as below:
- Open to ALL Street Love readers and Instagram followers. You must be a follower on both platform.
- Contest period is from 7th October – 14th October 2014.
- You are required to upload your selfies at the SK-II Pitera™ House any day from 7th October – 14th October 2014 on to your Instagram (make sure it’s a public account) with a special hashtag #fionachangeskindestiny and tag me @fionastreetlove.
- I will then pick the top 5 most creative selfies. Each winner will get to win a bottle of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 75ml worth RM229 each.
- Winners will be announce on Instagram and Facebook by 21st October 2014. Winners will need to contact SK-II’s PR agency latest by 24th October 2014 to redeem the prizes.
- Clash winner(s) with other blogger(s) will be forfeited immediately without notice.
Unless, you want me to go home with all five bottles of Facial Treatment Essence myself 😀
Hi Fiona. I went to Publika SK-II Pitera House for the tour and Magic Ring skin analysis. I did not participate with the selfie contest. Malu 😛
Alaaaa. Why malu? Just selfie and post on IG only 🙂 . Hope you get good result from Magic Ring hehe. Mine totally downhill.
thank you for selecting me!!!!