I did it again. This is the most powerful evilish sound I’ve ever heard inside my head. I managed to defeat the evil sound yesterday but I fail this morning. I just need to go. The damage is huge now. I can’t even believe myself. It was as if I was under some kind of spell. What have I done?
Go where? To The Alliance Warehouse Clearance sales of course!!
I reached around 9.45am after my car wash. Today they’re open for business at 10am. So I just sit in the car while waiting. To my suprise, the crowd of people waiting outside is not as huge as I thought. When the clock struck 10am sharp, everyone just rushed in. I take my time turning off the player, air-cond and got out of the car slowly but happily. What’s there to be rush since there’s not much people to push around eh?
I got out around 10.35am. The damage is done. I spent RM286 just for these. *Ouch**Ouch*!!
My most anticipated purchase that I’ve been waiting for is Stage. This is the main reason why I went today.
Here goes my list of purchase!
(1) Stage After Party Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover – RM25
(2) Stage After Party Calming Makeup Remover – RM25
(3) Stage Divine Lash Defining Mascara Waterproof – Black – RM20 *Bought 2 of this*
(4) Avene Cleanser & Make-Up Remover – RM35
(5) Avene Soapless Gel Cleanser – RM35 *Great cleanser! Cleared my pimples last time*
(6) Avene Gentle Toner – RM20 *I just don’t know why I bought these. Couldn’t resist cute stuff*
Second reason why I went…
(7) Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush – Petal Petale & Roseberry Baie Rose – RM20 each
(8) Revlon Beyond Natural Blush & Bronzer – Pink Rose – RM25. Refill is at RM10
(9) Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze – Eternal Blossom – RM15 *All colour damn nice & cheap. Nearly bought everything!*
(10) Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers – Sheer Honey Drizzle & Sheer Cocoa Glaze – RM5 each *Too bad they only left these 2 colours*
(11) Revlon Molten Metal Liquid Shadow (Limited Edition) – Scene Steel-er, Platinum Pinup & Copper Crush – RM2 each
(12) Revlon Long-Wearing 2-Way Whitening Foundation Refill – Toast 11 *Free Gift*
Sigh. See. Isn’t the damage huge? Told you so lol.
But this is the best purchase ever especially Stage products and Revlon. I didn’t manage to find Kohl eyeliner which I heard is just RM15. There are tons of items which I wanted to buy and I dare not look at it otherwise it’d be ended up in my basket lol. Now I’m regretting that I didn’t buy more of Stage products!
However, I didn’t go to Silkygirl or Silkymen counter. I’m not a big fan of the products. I think these both counters will be pack by noon.
I actually called my colleague Monica. She didn’t pick up the phone. I think she was sleeping. Then when I was at the car wash, I text her. By the time she call me back, I was already at the main gate.
Can’t wait for next year’s warehouse sales =)